Problem receiving emails
Members may experience problems receiving our emails due to spam and junk mail filter settings. Check your junk email folder regularly in case email has arrived there rather than your inbox. Here is a guide on how to ensure you receive our emails:
For Hotmail users
To prevent your eZaango emails being added to Hotmail's Junk folder, log in to your Hotmail account and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Options" cog at the top-right of the page
- Select "Connected Accounts" from the dropdown menu
- Under the "Junk email" heading, select the "Safe Senders" option
- Type @eZaango.com.au into the “Enter a sender or domain here” and click the (+) and save.
For Gmail Users
To prevent your eZaango emails being added to Gmail's Spam folder, log in to your Gmail account and follow these steps:
- Click on the options cog at the top-right of the page and then select "Settings"
- Click on “Filters”
- Click "Create a new filter" at the bottom of the page
- Enter "eZaango” in the 'From' field
- Select “Create filter with this search”
- Click "Create Filter".
For Yahoo users
To prevent your eZaango emails being added to Yahoo's Spam folder, log in to your Yahoo! account and follow these steps:
- Click the "Options" cog at the top-right of the page and select "Settings"
- Select "Filters"
- Click "Add"
- Use “eZaango" as your "filter name"
- Under "From" put “eZaango.com.au "
- For “Then move the message to this folder”, choose "Inbox"
- Click "Save".
For other email providers
Most email providers have a junk mail or spam folder. Check the folder regularly, and add eZaango to your contacts list or safe list to ensure that emails from eZaango are not blocked.
Want further assistance?
Available 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM, Mon - Fri
We aim to respond within 1-2 days
email us at: [email protected]