It is your responsibility to ensure you are legally allowed to sell any items you list, this includes ensuring that the item doesn't breach of any copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property rights.
You must also abide by the following listing policies:
- Banned Items must not be listed, please check before listing. Listings fees (if applicable) for any Banned or Restricted items listed and removed as violating, will not be refunded.
- Items must be accurately represented and listings must be placed in the most appropriate category.
- You may not offer to sell additional items outside of ezaango or list a per item price.
- Listings must be for the sale of an actual item and must not be purely for advertising purposes including offering services.
- Listings should not include any contact details, except where asked for in the listing process.
- 'Keyword spamming' to manipulate search results is not allowed.
- All prices should be in Australian Dollars and exclude all applicable GST.
- Shipping charges should only include the cost of the actual shipping and materials used.
- Listing an item is a commitment to sell it through ezaango, you may not withdraw an item because it has not reached the price you wanted.
- Listings fees and success fees are to be paid by the seller.
eZaango reserves the right to remove any listings that are in breach of the terms and conditions or these listing policies. eZaango also reserves the right to remove items off the homepage at its sole discretion.
Want further assistance?
Available 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM, Mon - Fri
We aim to respond within 1-2 days
email us at: [email protected]